Tuesday, October 4, 2011

My first post!

So, here comes my first post on my new blog, where I truly hope I will be able to show my amateur art, for almost the first time in public, get feedback and learn from other people.
For starters, I am putting up a photo of a recent trip I took in the eastern mountains of Macedonia, where I was for the first time. It was also a first time after very long for me to spend some time on a mountain, and I felt great  - awake, relaxed and undisturbed by the noises and distractions of the city. It came as a surprise to me, because I always considered myself a city person. So, now my latest wish is to be able to live on a mountain, and come to the city only once a month. There is no realistic way that this will come true any time soon, so I'll just keep on daydreaming about it for a while :)

    

No comments:

Post a Comment